JOIN A TEAM MOVING ENTERTAINMENT FORWARD
Web & Digital Business Manager
Clapnumber has a great opportunity available for a Web & Digital Business Manager. The selected candidate will act as an administrator to a company's websites, managing content, maintaining web design, and answering consultation questions. Good attention to detail, creativity, and knowledge of information technology, outstanding problem-solving skills are all highly sought-after qualities in a website manager.
We are looking for a person with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). They should be comfortable in troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the website.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- The selected candidate will increase the visibility of the Clapnumber among movie enthusiasts, Celebrities, movie business community, and other audiences by leveraging multiple digital channels, including website, video, podcasts, and social media platforms.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Updating social media with news and digital media content.
- Knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites.
- Strong communication skills and up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
- S/he will ensure end-user satisfaction with the website and oversee all engagement with analytics tools to drive prospective users to Clapnumber website
- Preparing and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Regular communication with the management team.
We are looking for a multiple Content Writers to join our team and enrich our website with new review posts, guides, and marketing copy. Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Content writing as well as handling other online desk jobs related to the Tollywood industry.
- Preparation & promotion of emails and newsletters, entertainment product development.
- Working on SEO strategy and execution in e-commerce space.
- Operational work related to the website and social media.
- Deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proof read and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write content to run promotions on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics. Come up with creative ideas for content.
- Update website content as needed Requirements
- Very good team player with a can-do attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Should be able to think out of the box.
- Must have ideas that will revolutionize the products growth.
- Basic knowledge in social network/promotions.
- Freshers’ can also apply.
We are looking for a dynamic Media Designer to be responsible for designing original content for website and social media accounts. This individual must have the ability to produce creative graphics and illustrations based on a solid foundation in general design and illustration fundamentals.
To be successful as a Graphic Designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
- Producing content to be posted online
- Able to create marketing and social media campaigns
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social posting, marketing and advertising avenues
- Create engaging written and graphic content in the form of newsletters, brochures, web pages, blogs, sales sheets, and social media messages
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, adobe InDesign, illustrator, photoshop, aftereffects etc
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences or Relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines
- Must be self-motivated
- Be able to produce original ideas
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Editing and scripting video projects
- Maintain Brand integrity through enforcement of identity standards
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Create videos, social post images, gifs, newsletters and other material needed for website and social networks